AFTER THE RAIN




There are some days, when the weather is horrible, today is this day. It rains a lot, it's cloudy, windy and very cold. All day you dream about lying in comfy bed with a cup of hot chocolate in your hand and good movie in your computer. But we have only one life, so don't waste it on being lazy. Wake up and enjoy the moment, spend some time with family and do something good. I woke up, drank some  green tea, spend some time with my family, did photos to this post, and a lot of different things.



Today I wear long, black trousers, which are very comfy, because they are stretchable and very classic, white sweater. In addition to I chose, boots with gold details and, I think, the most beautiful necklace I've ever seen. It's silver with blue rocks. It fits perfektly to this very classic outfit. On the top I wear my very warm, greay coat from ZARA, which you can vear in many ways.


In this clothes I feel like in my warm bed and hot chocolate during the day makes you happier. So if you have worse day, don't give up, do something, what will make your day pleasant! Have a nice day and THANK YOU for reading.













outfit of the day:
Coat: ZARA
Shoes: Julie's
Trousers: Stradivarius
Sweater: Cubus
Bag: Chanel 

5 comments:

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !