BLACK & WHITE

I've a pleasure to share with you today effects of my very first, as massive session. 8 photographers, about 120 photos, 2 hours of work and gorgeous effects. Breathtaking pictures, which first part I present to you today. Black&white, that's the small part of photo which I will share with you in next few articles. Fall is coming so photos made in the park, wih leaves and tis colours.


Dress which I wore is of couse in the same climat. Small flouers, but colours you will see in next
post. Windy in my hair is always the best option to make my hair ready for shooting.

And something new is on vicirage, visit the site  cooperation on the top of the blog to read more. I wish yo  an amazing weekend and se you on monday. of course you can be update with vicirage all the time by following us on social netwoks.

FOT. MICHAŁ MALIŃSKI, MAGDALENA LUTEREK, EWA MALENDOWSKA,










11 comments:

  1. Cudowne zdjęcia!
    Oczywiście obserwuję, czekam na to samo :)
    matrelsy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo fajny klimat, śliczne zdjątka ♥
    ysiakova.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cudowne zdjęcia.

    U nas konkurs do wygrania jedna z pięciu bluz z firmy Oasap.
    http://susan-and-olivia.blogspot.com/2014/09/giveaway-oasap.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. cudowne zdjęcia, mają w sobie "to coś"
    ślicznie wyglądasz! *.*

    justsayhei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should be a model!!

    I hope your fall has been great! Mine has been wonderful. I was at the London Fashion Week for four days and it was just amazing! I can't wait to go back next year. xx

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so gorgeous <3

    xoxo
    www.hervoguediary.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. zdjęcia black&white zawsze wygladaja cudownie <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are absolutely stunning!! :O

    I hope for fall has been great! Mine has been wonderful! I was at the London Fashion Week and I can't wait to go back next year!

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    www.searchingforlbd.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Of course we can follow each other, i follow you on GFC and Bloglovin, please follow back :)

    Greetings <3
    www.rabeasbeautytipps.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Z posta na post wyglądasz coraz piękniej :*
    whitepulery.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !