BLACKEST

Till now I published on the blog only photos made by my family or my little photographer, but Vicirage is growing up, so I prepared for you few proffesional sessions, which I will publish from today, during next das. Amazing photos, made by amazing people.
My very first personal session and first big shooting ( 8 photographers ) ahead. I'M SO, SO HAPPY that effects are so amazing. It's very special time for me. School started but Vicirage didn't stop and it's all because of you. First coopeations, first proffesional sessions and more readers. THANK YOU !!!


Session whivh today I publish to you was mae in very magical place. Beautiful gardens and forgoten stairs. This stilization was preparing for me for a lot of weeks. Skirt was a gift from my auntie in JUNE, TOP I BOUGHT IN MAY, SHOES IN MAY TOO. But now it's the great time to present it you. An outfit with my beloved Louis Vutton bag and shining skirts. I really love this geometric pattern and clear of the top. Simple but chic, perfect fo paty during the weekend.

fot. MAGDA CZYŻYK PHOTOGRAPHY 






OUTFIT OF THE DAY:
Skirt: Express
Top: Top Shop
Shoes: Stradivarius 
Bag: Louis Vuitton 
Earrings: Dior 


8 comments:

  1. Ale piękne zdjęcia :)
    Jesteś śliczna !

    http://namedreams.blogspot.com/ - wpadnij w wolnym czasie !

    Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pięknie prezentujesz się na zdjęciach, aż miło popatrzeć. Zdjęcia zrobione w bardzo fajnym klimacie! Podziwiam

    http://inspirationkam.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. klimatyczne zdjęcia i przepiękna stylizacja - z przyjemnością się ogląda; ) !

    ReplyDelete
  4. jak ty cudownie pozujesz!

    fashionable-sophie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cudowne zdjęcia, a od butów nie mogę oczu oderwać <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Genialne zdjęcia! Śliczna spódnica :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. jeden z lepszych postów, piękne zdjęcia :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !