POLYVORE WEEKLY REVIEW #2


Fragrances


Next weekend started. Today I go to cinema for whole night to see three parts of Hunger Games and of course Mocking jay 1 part. I'm really excited because it's my favourite trilogy, I ready all the books two years ago and I'm waiting for a movie. I hope that it will be as gorgeous as last parts.


Today I show  you my three favourites from my weeks polyvore sets. I hope that you will enjoy it !!!

FRAGRANCES

Lanvin perfume
lanvin.com



Christian dior perfume
$120 - iciparisxl.nl


Daisy fragrance
marcjacobs.com


Chloé flower perfume
$120 - nelly.com


Guerlain cherry perfume
$99 - selfridges.com


Giorgio armani perfume
$120 - nordstrom.com


Diptyque fragrance
$130 - nathalieschuterman.com


Byredo fragrance
barneys.com





LIGHTNESS






Chloé ruffle hem dress
$3,060 - farfetch.com



Michael kors jewelry
$360 - psyche.co.uk

Cartier bracelet
truefacet.com

Grey glasses
amazon.com




CREAMY




Courrèges leather dress
anastasiaboutique.com

Alexander Wang sandals
$500 - nordstrom.com

Black purse
etsy.com

Lipsy earrings
$16 - lipsy.co.uk





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !