OUT AND ABOUT IN BERLIN

I love this city so much. I go there really  often it newer make me bored. A lot of shops, boutiques, small cafes and big restaurants. I love to spend a day in a place like this. I always wanted to live in such big city but what can I do ? Wait for short trips like this with my parents.


The main think which we did yesterday was shopping. Yeah ! The best think in the world. Some cool jewels, few clothes and new lipstick are mine. In addition too  I have an opportunity to buy some macaroons, which I love to eat so much.

This trip was a small surprise for me. My parents told us when we were eating breakfast : " oh, In 20 minutes we are going to Berlin, so let's get ready girls ". I didn't have so much time to prepare are super outfit, so I wore this what I like the most. Chic and comfy. Black leggings which looks like snacks skin, my best ever high-heeled black booties and grey t-shirt.

It was a day of shopping so I have to very something what will make my outfit more elegant hahah. Crystal necklace was perfect for a day like this as always. And of course a big, grey coat, because it's cold. I don't like this fact, but  I have to wear a lot of clothing now.

So in this post you can see photos from yesterday's strolling through Berlin by shopaholic. I wish you a happy day, it's 6.45  and I just started my day so

SEE YOU ON VICIRAGE









outfit of the day:
Leggings: H&M
Coat: Zara
T-shirt: Zara
Neckalce: Opia
Shoes: Deezee.pl
Bag: Louis Vuitton

4 comments:

  1. perfect look! simply but chic!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2014/11/buy-2-get-1-60-off.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jejku, cudowny Berlin <3
    Zazdroszczę figury :)

    http://realweronika.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cudowny outfit, cała śliczna jesteś! <3
    zapraszam
    http://mojaa-wersja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piękne zdjęcia i ten Berlin... ile bym dała żeby jeszcze raz tam pojechać. Chyba tak jak Ty kocham duże miasta.
    http://wavingirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !