ROOF TOP

Fashion is really the best passion in the world ! Every single day I discover new elements, adds and patterns, new shapes and materials. Fashion can create everything what you can imagine. For me even looking for my Instagram full of post by Valentino, Burberry or Chanel is a real pleasure. I really love this what I'm doing , I'm just happy that I can express myself.


Burgundy... this perfect is my very favourite one this fall as you may know, I think that I have every kind of clothing in this colour haha. Today It's grey connected with burgundy. Very warm dress perfect for colder days, very elegant grey coat and burgundy tights and Prada bag. Big booties were very needed here and a brown scarf too. Pony tail from my hair and no make-up make-up. That's what I wear when I go to school.

I really like good thinks, citations. One of my favourite ones I will write below to I hope make your mood better :)

"I don't do a fashion, I'm a fashion" 
           ~Coco Chanel 

" I don't care what you think about me. I don't think about you at all" 
~Coco Chanel 

" Shopping is always cheaper than a psychiatrist" 
~Tammy Bakker

Fot. Julia Nadolna 




















outfit of the day:
Dress: Reserved 
Bag: Prada
Shoes: Deezee.pl
Tights: Gatta
Coat: Zara 
Scarf : Mohito 





3 comments:

  1. jejku ale cudowne fotki *_*

    W wolnym czasie zapraszam do siebie.
    http://the-fight-for-a-dream.blogspot.com/
    Jeśli blog przypadnie Ci do gustu byłoby mi miło gdybyś zaobserwowała :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Śliczna stylizacja, bardzo fajnie się prezentujesz na zdjęciach :)
    Obserwuję i zapraszam do siebie
    http://kasiakoniakowska.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !