CHRISTMAS WALK

 I hope you all had amazing and unforgettable Christmas time folks. My was great too and during the second day of Christmas a bit of snow felt down. It was a real minus, that we thought our Christmas will not be white. Surprise ! Without rain and this terrible wind weather looks beautiful so it's time to go for a Christmas walk.


This magical time was really great for me. This Christmas was different for me, but also peace full.  Gifts were amazing and time which I spend with my family will stay in my mind. I hope that your Christmas was so great too. It's a big tradition, Christmas tree and a lot of food. I can't believe how much I ate hahahh. i think that it's time to detox a little bit.

Sweater and tube socks, baby blue and grey. Real colours of winter which I wore yesterday. Warm jacket and comfy booties. It was really cold, but this clothing was just perfect. Definitely the best time to play with fashion is winter, to mix booties, jackets, scarf and hats. And scenery is just breathtaking, so photos are better too. I hope that we will have more snow soon hahah.

I'm writing this post just after my breakfast and I can't understand why this time passed so much. So see you next year Christmas now it's time to have fun during this holiday season and wait for New Year. I wish you all a fabulous weekend. Bye !!!



















outfit of the day:
Jacket : Zara 
Sweater: Bershka 
Shoes: Wojas 






1 comment:

  1. great outfit, everything looks so wintery and nice!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !