MEN'S WATCH

PINKY BABY


Hi there ! Today's article was put together with inspiration from Invaluable's men's watches. It's really fantastic idea, to compare accessories for him and for her. It can look a little bit different, so more interesting. Being somebody in fashion is being somebody different and original. I think that wearing something like this is really original, isn't it ?


This three look are compared with three different ones and I must admit I like them very much ! To sets with almost black things and one very girly, pink set by Chloe ! I love them very much and think that Idea which Invaluable.com  share is a really good thing. Let's be original, mix all styles and just play with fashion.

Fashion is a game, we have to try, to compare and have a luck to find something just perfect, I think that this outfit's are perfect and hope you will like it ! New year party tomorrow, are you ready guys ? 




SHE WEARS BURGUNDY





BLACK LADY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !