POLYVORE OUTFIT #4

New Year party



Hi ! Now I'm on my way to Berlin for another class trip.  On our way an oceanographic museum, big shopping and wainacht's markt. We go there every year to feel this Christmas time, eat a lot of fruits in chocolate and caramel, drink liters of hot chocolate. It's really amazing to be there, because this all shops with Christmas goodies and sweets make this climate of Christmas. 


But now I want to show you an amazing outfit which I made three days ago by Polyvore and I must admit that it;s really popular so I decided to not write weekly review, but a special post about this set. 

New year and Christmas are closer and closer, so we have to buy some cool clothes to look perfect during this special time. Of course I bought some beauties, but this one are pieces from my dreams I think. Beautiful Casadei shoes and Valentino Bag. It's really beautiful ( I really like pink clothes now ) and classy. 

A long-sleeved crop top is really shining so it will give more power to this outfit, because wearing black and powder pink can be to boring. During this time we have to wear something powerful, colorful and full of energy.

Black skirt. One of the most classic pieces of my wardrobe. We can compare it with almost everything so let's play with fashion. No risk no fun !! Have a nice day and see you soon !


6 comments:

  1. The valentino bag is sooooo amazing!! :D

    www.paseandoamissreichel.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Śliczny sweterek i spódnica! ♥

    Zapraszam do mnie:
    http://aleksandra-rutana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sparkling top is amazing, I'm also very obsessed with the Valentino bag, so pretty!
    Love from France xx!
    Cécile
    www.maxcebycecilej.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ciekawe połączenie koloru stroju z dodatkami sweterek bardzo mi sie podoba

    Zapraszam malutkapaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful post!
    http://magy-life.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great ensemble... good picks
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !