WHERE IS THIS SNOW ?


I can't believe that it happened again. Snow felt down and melted during maybe three hours. I'm waiting for a lot of snow since the end of November and I truly has no hope now for millions of snow flakes covering the ground on more than 2 cm. Where's this real, white winter ? We just have rain and wind it's terrible.


What's more we are back in school. i have such a learn to do and a lot to learn everyday. i think that I should start writing a plan of my day ( 5pm - biology 6pm- English ). In addition to final examines are closer and closer.  I think that it will be the hardest semester in my life. Let's kick it off ! I have to be extremely organised to do everything as well. 

It's cold in the morning, a bit warmer during the day. I can't experiment a lot with clothing as usual during the winter, because of this terribly wet weather. The forecast is awful. my clothing must be warm ( don't forget that stylish to hahah ). Yeah it's grey coat. blue sweater, pink bag and necklace + grey trousers and my favourite booties. i love them so so much, that I can't decide to wear any other ones. 













outfit of the day:
Bag: Louis Vuitton 
Trousers: Only 
Sweater: Bershka 
Necklace: & other stores
Coat: Zara 

2 comments:

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !