CRYSTAL GLOVES


Good Morning ! I just woke up and I'm still in my bed, but as I can see we have … Sun ! Finally ! I'm so happy that Spring is coming and I started my rollerblading season. It's my absolutely favourite sport which I can do all the time. But today I will spend with my friend.Cinema and girly shopping is on our way.


This photos which I show you today were made when I was in mountains and they are made featuring to this beautiful crystal gloves. It was quite cold so I took all my hats, scarfs, coats and gloves to keep warm. But this ones were my favourite details. Very warm and very stylish.

Today I also want to write few sentences about New York Fashion Week which just ended. Sadly I can't be a part of it but was watching almost all the shows online and i must admit that this collections were pure magic. Flawless, colours, patterns… It was something amazing. Everything was so light and fresh. I just love it that tomorrow, when I usually don't publish will share with you post with my favourite looks. Stay Update !






outfit of the day:
Gloves: Small shop in mountains ( similar here )
Coat: Stradivarius ( similar here )
Bag: YSL 
Nails : Chanel 

9 comments:

  1. Hola buenos dias, un abrigo precioso. Estas muy guapa.
    El bolso es ideal. bss
    http://almamodaaldia.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look!! I love the gloves!!!
    kisses
    Laura
    KeepInTouch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look! Love it!
    Oh thanks! :) Follow me first, let me know on my blog and I'll follow you back! :)
    xoxo

    The Insomniac Owl Blog | Instagram | Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. In love with your bag.
    Nice look.
    Kisses

    http://www.trendythais.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the coat and gloves! So cute

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bag! So amazing! And really great outfit :)

    I just started a new giveaway and I'd love for you to check it out if you get the chance!

    xxx
    Camilla
    http://avenuecamilla.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific look, girl. Perfect from head to toe.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Que guapa!!! me encantan las mangas de tu jerseys con esos brillantes...!! Un look muy calentito y precioso!!

    El blog de Renée

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fantastic dear! :)
    Love your gloves! ;)
    Thank you for your comment!
    I am following you on GFC and Bloglovin, hope that you will follow back!

    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !