COLOURS OF THE WIND


Hello loves ! I'm going back to school today. It's the end of my winter break and I'm really sad because of it, but it's not the only problem. My camera again have problems. So I'm really sorry that I didn't share with you Friday's article but I didn't have any photos. No one said that it always will be perfect.


Last weekend I tried to be as happy as possible, do a lot of sport, spend time with my family and just have fun to make so good memories. I love the time when I feel just happy like a child and need to make things which are just simple like going for a walk with my sister. It's really timeless thing.

Happiness, every body has his own meaning of this word. Everybody can thing and see other things. For me happiness is when I wake up in the morning, feel the warm bits of sun on my face, have a lot of energy to hit the day and have as much motivation as possible. That's all what I need !

Everybody write his own story, we just have to stop for a minute and think, what we really need and what really make me happy.








18 comments:

  1. I really love the cardigan! It's my first time here! Love your blog! I'm following you on ig too!
    LIVING IN FASHION
    FACEBOOK
    INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wonderful photo and wonderful outfit, I love your maxi pull!
    now I follow you if you want I am sinfonie d'una giovane stella

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pictures, followers
    fallow back?

    http://fashionelja.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article and photos , thanks for visiting my blog. Am now following you on Facebook and Google plus,
    http://sophialastyles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. just follow you back :)

    beautiful blog ^^

    http://www.jacknuit.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your photos baby!!

    xx

    isa

    www.un-likely.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still find the pictures great although you have some problems with your camera :) Good Luck on going back to school! Do your best and just put in mind that summer break is just months away! Haha. Just a motivation :)

    I'm now following you on GFC+ and bloglovin'. Hope you'll do the same!

    Looking forward to see more of your posts :)

    Have a nice day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your posts are always so interesting! Thanks for this one <3
    Love from Dubai,
    Aena

    www.TouchofA.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous location girl!
    www.diamants-au-chocolat.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this outfit. So simple and chic!

    - Liz
    www.LizLizo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Always love black and white photos... Kisses

    New post on my blog, please visit : www.denisedeassis.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely outfit...I love the aura of the photos too being black and white :)

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. flower is well appreciated!
    following here, bjs

    ReplyDelete
  15. seja bem vinda flor!
    seguindo aqui,bjs

    ReplyDelete
  16. seja bem vinda flor!
    seguindo aqui,bjs
    http://www.pinkbelezura.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !