DENIM


Good Morning folks ! Outside I can see only rain and forget about sun for a couple of days. Weather is like a horror again, but doesn't mind. In few minutes I'm going to school. I'm happy like a child that this week I have to visit my wonderful school only two times because of Easter break.  Nothing better than family time, every time shooting and sadly this year learning. In three weeks I will write most important exam in my life. It's terrible that so much depends from it. Keep fingers crossed !


I'm also planning a small, one day trip this week to take some photos in one of my favourite cities. Guess where haha ! Tomorrow I'm going to find some cute clothing for this occasion, but today comfortable denim. I just love boyfriend kind of trousers. In addition to sneakers, over sized t-shirt and sneakers. That's what I actually love and come on I'm only 15 I can wear sneakers all the time !

Blue cardigan and baby blue bag are this details which have to add a bit of my style to the look, I mean chic and glamorous. And details connected with very popular now feathers. Another metal ones this time on very long necklace which I really like. Evening are very cold here in Poland so In addition too sometimes I'm wearing jacket to keep warm. Khaki one is just perfect !

This weekend I discovered fantastic style app, which you have to check out ! Fashion and beauty destination for every fashionable and stylish girl. Check it out ! STYLEMATIC. 





















outfit of the day:
Cardigan : Forever21
T-shirt: Zara
Bag: Mohito 
Sunnies: Sinsay 
Necklace: Top Shop 
Boy Friends : Only 
Shoes: Stradivarius 

6 comments:

  1. Another great outfit dear. I love your bag.
    Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bardzo ładny kolor torebki :) śliczny look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool outfit, love jeans and cardigan:)
    xx
    http://chicniceandcool.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. śliczne zdjęcia! Uwielbiam
    Mogłabym prosić o kliknięcia u mnie w poście w linki z ubraniami? :) http://nataliexbrunette.blogspot.com/2015/03/lucky-ones.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !