SPRING ME UP

Good Monday Morning peeps ! How are you ? Hope you all had a fabulous weekend. So we again have Monday. Usually I hate this day, but it’s 8.30 and I’m drinking tea with my grandma hahah. Next off for a coffee and small shopping with my best friend. Later on we have to go to school and write an exam, the same madness tomorrow, but that how Mondays can be like. This day will be a real fun day ! 


Oh I finally got a new camera yesterday. This old one didn’t work very well as you might now, but finally photos will have as good quality as I always wanted. I hope that in few day I will publish some photos made by this beauty on the blog. I tried to take some after I arrived back home and must admit that photos were beautiful. i just took few macro photos but i can see the difference.

Yesterday's look is all about  the coziness ! Soft skirt, flawless blouse, jeans jacket and a pair of sneakers. Just perfect outfit for a walk with my family. We can feel the spring and as I said in last article we should play with colours and textures. today: Jeans, prints ( yes prints ), dots and colorful Nike shoes. All about comfortable clothing.

As always I had to add some elegance to my look. So I chose Louis Vuitton Bag and Dior pearl earring which I just love. Guess which products will be my spring favourites this year ! Write in comment ! 


















outfit of the day:
Shoes: Nike 
Skirt: Top Shop 
Earrings: Dior 
Backpack: Louis Vuitton 
Blouse: Stradivarius 

6 comments:

  1. Love sneakers! Love this look.
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look and love these sneakers!! :D

    Kisses and happy week ChicAdicta
    www.piensaenchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great denim jacket! Amazing!
    Have a nice day! MÓJ BLOG/ KLIK :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your bag and shoes! :)

    http://gagenka.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute pictures and outfit

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to visit my blog dear, I follow you in GFC (185) :)
    Do you like follow each others?
    xx
    http://chicniceandcool.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !