BLUE MADNESS


Good Morning peeps ! So it;s Friday and today I'm going home after my super trip with folks from my class. I think that we had really amazing time taking part in paintball, rafting and so on. I love trips like this, without perfect clothing, make-up and fancy hair styles. It's time to reset a bit, but today I'm presenting to you my lovely blue-black outfit.


Strong colours and black are a really good comparison. Trust me it suits to everybody. That's why I chose a black pair of shoes, big necklace with quite a lot of different details and bag made from shining imitation of snake's skin. Blue shirt is a culmination point of this look which gives us more freshness and energy to the stylization.

Today's article is really short, but tomorrow I will write you all everything about my trip. Kisses ! 















outfit of the day:
Shoes: Stradivarius
Bag: Zara 
Shirt: Reserved
Lips: Revlon

5 comments:

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !