DENIM

 Oh.. Four days and it's been like ages for me. Now I see how much addicted to writing here I am. I felt so bad without taking photos and making all around the blog, but last couple of days was all about crazy. Between my parents Birthday and family meetings. It was an amazing weekend and it will stay to remember for a very long time, but today… school again. Yes I'm writing it before school when everybody in my house is sleeping yet.


Yesterday was all about the cozy, denim outfit. Jeans and denim shirt were the best matching parts for my stylization, because I wanted to look great during the day and stay warm in the evening at favourite restaurant. Black shoes and my beloved baby blue bag. You can't imagine how I love this little cute piece in baby blue.

Accessories are a pretty important part of the outfit. Black hat, a lot of beautiful rings in silver, delicate, simple adds to every look. I love to wear a lot of rings, because don't like to feel my hands completely empty. I like to add a bit of shine and then also hands looks much better. Don't forget about sunnies ! Sun is much stronger this day ( but now is rainy as heel ) so we have to keep our eyes okay.















outfit of the day:
Bag: Mohito 
Shirt: Tommy Hilfiger
Jeans: Mohito 
Rings: DKNY, Nordstrom
Hat: Mohito by Anja Rubik
Sunnies: Ray Ban 

5 comments:

  1. Great bag!

    http://cocktaildressnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Koszula świetna, bardzo ładnie Ci w kapeluszu :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie, Mój blog/ KLIK :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great and the photos are beautiful too! In the meanwhile, what you think of follow each other, maybe inspire each other? Please let me know! Kisses and have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !