TRIANGL ON FOCUS


Last article describing how much fun I had during an incredible stay in real paradise. Last memories of heaven on the island. Straight from home island of Marco Polo, last throw back to Croatia. Bikini body ! I mean all about we are crazy before leaving for a vacation ! 
Sun simply sets me in a great mood. It makes me want to be super active and spend the days out instead of the office. Now we do discuss summer, but beach gave me this season newer challenges. It’s been a while since I actually spent a few days at the beach. It was a special time this year as I had the chance to make a little break in such a small village without millions of tourist as I said before. But even sometimes we need to go to society and those day we took a break during sightseeing while on Korcula. Last article describing how much fun I had during this incredible stay in real paradise. Last memories of heaven on the island. Straight from the island of Marco Polo, last throw back to Croatia.

I’m used to cover myself up with tons of clothing. But this time it was the perfect occasion to slim down, work out and be as healthy as positive while hanging out on this absolutely gorgeous Croatian beach (where by the way, each girl seemed to be 20 times prettier than the one you’ve seen before, really ! ). Before heading to Drasnice , not only did a little detox session, when drinking  lot of green tea and what's the most important, water.  In terms of work-out, I enjoyed doing some rollerblading as well and regular exercises : squats and planks are fantastic.

My goal was to be “naturally” fit. Not too much, but still sleek and slim. Owning the bikini is a whole art and there’s definitely an incredible lifestyle that goes behind it, which I am actually also fascinated by. I felt absolutely in love with my new Triangl Swimwear which I'm absolutely obsessed by. It's my very first pair of such a designer swimwear and I just wanted to say that it's absolutely worth to buy it ! Perfect material and it's so good to wear something what makes your body looks much more slim ha ha. 

I had the times of my life in Croatia. It is such a peaceful and incredibly relaxing destination. The beach : a pure oasis of peace and tranquility being disturbed if only by a guy who came to lend us his jet ski. Which, I mean, is totally okay as I absolutely love this kind of noise which gives such a great portion of fun! Also, can’t even describe how amazing it was to be able to be there during the school year, it was a challenge to fix all the grades at school before leaving. The last class, the last corrections, last times in this school. But those day, it was last day when we went to this Island I felt like in completely different world.  Korcula is definitely a hidden paradise in the middle of Italy.



3 comments:

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !