CLEAR YOUR MINDS


 A lot of you reading the title thought what the hell is she talking about ? That's fashion blog if I'm not wrong and she's writing about state of mind ? Yes, today I prepared for you a kind of a bit different post. I wanted to write about the one, very important thing which helps me in my everyday life. It's about clear minds and good vibes only.

The recipe ? Before every important thing, which makes you thinking a lot like learning or starting the day you should try to do one thing. Think about 10 good things which happened to you last day or the following day. It will give you the hidden satisfaction that the day was super great even when you had some troubles or problems. It doesn't metter. You just should think positively and try to simply be happy every single day !

Sounds easy ? Just try to practice it and you will see the difference. You can also think that it's stupid, unreal, okay, your choise, but you can give yourself a chance to be more happy everyday and you should do it ! So have a nice day peeps and let's start it with good vibes only !

P.S. Yees, I hope you know this kind of outfit pretty good, the casual look for the lunch with family. Nothing special, just simply cozy one. And let's look at this beautiful sunnies ! I can't stop getting excited about buying them finally. So have a nice day ( again ha ha) and please don't forget that fashion is the armor to survive the reality of everyday life !










outfit of the day:
Romper: H&M
Bag: BCBG 
Sunnies: Tahari

5 comments:

  1. ślicznie wyglądasz :)

    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love romper and sunnies!:)
    http://chicniceandcool.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bardzo ciekawe połączenie !! Wyglądasz super ;)
    Desing bloga i jakość zdjęć mnie urzekły ..
    Pozdrawiam cieplutko

    www.boograniczanastylkoumysl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good look! ;)
    Have a nice weekend :)

    Can you follow me back?
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)
    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/09/jungle.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a good look! ;)
    Have a nice weekend :)

    Can you follow me back?
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)
    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/09/jungle.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !