SCHOOL LIFE


Wow ! First week of the school done ! It was surprising ! As you might now I just started high school what's a super exciting challenge for me. And now I can honestly say  "it will be super hard ". I understood that summer is over, OVER ! It's time to get ready for all days with books and learning - I hope something interesting. A lot of new subjects, things to remember I will try to kick it of !


But if we aren't talking about learning, but about the people in the school, it's pretty good. Much better than i expected. I thought it will be like, boring. Anything like this ! Maybe not all the people are super outgoing , but I think my class is pretty good. I really can't complain. I'm especially happy that one of my friends from the old school is in my class and I'm so happy about that !

So finally we have a weekend ! Again my entire week I will be spending on waiting for Saturday and Sunday... I hate when the time is passing like this, but what can I do ? Try to be smiling, keep happy and that's all ! The weather is really shitty today so I have to do the daily workout at home, wear a sweater and go to my friend's birthday party. Fall is coming, I feel it, I hate it ! Help !












outfit of the day:
LEGGINGS: Zara
TOP: Forever 21
Shoes: Top Shop

4 comments:

  1. goof outfit :)

    http://somethingbykatep.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful all black outfit. That tartan shirt is a nice touch of colour and pattern. Good luck with high school:)!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super total look ♥
    http://ysiakova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the plaid tied at the waist, great pop of color! You look wonderful! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !