DO YOU KNOW ME ?



Second part of a great session, horror. Stylized for a small girl form a scary movie, in old building. But what we can do for a great shoot ? Walking without shoes in this dress next to the people .. hahah it was very funny experience for me.



This post is not about about fashion exactly but about magic of photography. Normal or ugly clothing but photo made in great place change everything. I like this photos so so much, not because they are so scary, but I work such a lot to have this result.



                                                   





fot. MALWINA AURELIA ATRAS AND MARCIN FLEJSZER


6 comments:

  1. Przepiekne zdjecia, szczegolnie to ostatnie!
    Poklikasz w linki w poście? Będę wdzięczna. :)
    link- tutaj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Genialne i bardzo klimatyczne zdjęcia!

    ZAPRASZAM NA ROZDANIE! DO WYGRANIA BLUZY! ❤️
    http://lilianka-blog.blogspot.com/2014/09/oasap-giveaway.html




    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos <3 ! observed to repay me ?
    I sorry for possible errors , but I can not write in English

    alexandraa-reality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ciekawy pomysł na zdjęcia, baardzo mi się podobają! ;)

    http://choose-poositive-thinking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !