BLACK WIDOW


Good Morning !! I'm writing this post from my Bed, it's Tuesday night and I'm really tired. It was a really hard day, exams,  exams and exams. Music lessons, piano sessions and photo shooting. It was really productive day. It was all about coziness today, seven hours in school, going back home at 8pm, learning and reading. That's how my school day looks like.


Photos made in the middle of the city on the roof of shopping center. Of course something had to went wrong. My camera fixed completely. In effect I have very light and very dark photos, I was really angry, because in reality light was perfect and scenery too. I had only ten minutes to make some cool photos.

Black and creamy. The classiest connection ever ! Sweater, jeans and booties. Big blouse on the top with a bit of glitter. The great, gold bracelet is always needed. I felt very, very good wearing this set, so I can truly tell that it's one of my fav outfit's. I really have hard time now in school so I prefer wearing trousers and making a twist-tail on my head. Light make-up, eye-liner to cover my tired eyes and litres of Coffe.

Men's fashion week in Milan started, i must admit that some collections are really beautiful, especially Calvin Klein and Valentino. I really like it. But the best thing I've seen during last few days were: Oscar's De La Renta new S/S campaign and new Cartier watch. It's really amazing how creativity change to world. I'm really happy to live in era, when so gorgeous things are creating.



















outfit of the day:
Blouse: Mango 
Sweater: Stradivarius 
Trousers: Mango 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit and pictures

    Mel
    http://girlandthepolkadot.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. uwielbiam twoje zdjęcia!
    http://zuzianka-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M GONNA LOVE YAAA
    UNTIL YOU HATE MEE
    AND I'M GONNA SHOW YA
    WHAT'S REALLY CRAZY
    YOU SHOULD'VE KNOWN BETTER
    THAN TO MESS WITH ME HARDER
    I'M GONNA LOVE YA I'M GONNA LOVE YA
    GONNA LOVE YA LIKE A BLACK WIDOW BABY
    UMC UMC

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bardzo fajna kurteczka ♥
    http://ysiakova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !