JUST STOP !


Good Morning. It's Monday again… I can't believe that the time is passing so fast. It's school again OMG this routine is terrible ! I hate life like this but I just have to learn and have dreams. We have to stay strong all the time and don't forget to stop for a moment and take some photos hahahah.


So this photos were made very quickly while on shopping. It was a really great family time. I really love reading and a couple of moths ago I published to you a list of my favourite ones. I'm planing something like this again this week, so stay UPDATED !

Have a fabulous and CREATIVE week guys !

"ENJOY THE LITTLE THINGS IN LIFE, BECAUSE ONE DAY YOU WILL LOOK BACK AND REALIZE THEY WERE THE BIG THINGS" 


"WE TAKE PHOTOS AS A RETURN TICKET TO A MOMENT OTHERWISE GONE"














outfit of the day:
Trousers: Zara
Bag: Gucci
Coat: & other stores 
Top: Zara
Blazzer: H&M 

2 comments:

  1. piękny płaszczyk, ślicznie wyglądasz :)
    pozdrawiam
    http://a-milordka.blogspot.com ZAPRASZAM !!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog, your're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !