HEALTHY - INSTAGRAM STORY


Healthy lifestyle… a couple of months ago I was eating tones of sweets, chocolate and fast foods. But I changed everything, my daily workout routine, my meals. It wasn't easy in the beginning, but now I feel much better and my skin feels much, much better. It's trust really worth to have a good lifestyle.


My first motivation was fact that I want to slim down a little bit, but second that my skin was getting worse and worse. I don't want to tell about my nails which still are getting worse, but luckily we have Opi nail gel hahahha. So there's became a big decision.

I started 1500 kcal diet, but i felt really bad, I was hungry all the time, I had terrible headache and low energy. I decided to eat in the other way. I will eat like before, but I will eat vegetables and fruits instead of sweets and it really works, it's much easier and I can see effects.

Second thing I did was eliminating lactose. I buy soy milk and yogurts, buy soy latte … For me soy products taste better than normal milk ha ha ( especially strawberry yogurt ). I also eat less gluten. Sadly I can't be vegetarian and I think it will be to much. I tried, but I really like meat. In addition too I'm still a massive coffe lover ;)

What about my workout ? So I do my daily routine, it's Miley Cyrus sexy legs workout  and Mel b . I like them really much, but more I love...yoga ! It's second the best activity on the wrold ( after rollerblading hahaha ) I'm also running few times a week. I really feel better, sleep good and have more energy. Every body should have as much activity as possible.

Below I want to show you an Instagram story from my transformation. You can follow me on Ig for more photos like this :)
































18 comments:

  1. Food looks so yummy!!

    Wanna follow each other on Instagram and bloglovin? I just followed you . Hope you'll follow me back here⤵️
    http://twinladybug.blogspot.com
    Stylosis.com
    Bloglovin.com/
    instagram.com/
    Love & hugs Twinsladybug
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mhami, that really look nice!
    Your blog is amazing dear, love the layout! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Let me know :)
    THE PINK ELEPHANT SHOE | WIN A FREE DRESS WITH ONLY ONE COMMENTARY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That look so yummy!

    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is such a nice post. PS I love your blog ;)
    I followed your GFC, Facebook, Twitter, G+, Instagram, Bloglovin' & Pinterest.
    Follow me back here ;
    Apeksha | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin' | Tumblr

    Love & Kisses
    Apeksha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice pictures

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree about the healthy eating, it really does improve your skin and how you feel!
    I'm a big fan of healthy eating too (but still treat myself with sweets from time to time)

    Tanya
    www.stripesnvibes.com
    BlogLovin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures. The chickpea dish looks really good :).

    Kreyola Jounerys | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing photos :)
    *thx for your comment now i´following your blog :)
    http://retromaggie.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the comment.I follow you!I love healthy lifestyle.Good luck!
    http://avenuefranche.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck on your new lifestyle! I totally should try eating clean too cuz my skin is just getting worse with time and i don't even know why...
    And it's true, yoga is one of the best exercises on the world, i just feel so full of energy and peaceful after every practice...

    I'm following you already, xx
    http://perigosasgarotas.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing food pictures. Healthy eating and doing excercise are very important for everybody. :-)
    Katharine-fashionisbeautiful

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving this! Amazing pictures, love these healthy dishes.Good luck with your goal. Beautiful blog btw!....sure we can follow each other on GFC....let me know when you follow me...I will follow back.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's amazing to your sympathetic wife that's prepared to keep up your falter morale every time in your life! You do have such an interesting blog. Thank you!

    http://shop4pills.us/crestor_generic.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog purchase instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  15. As part of my health plan I decided I wanted to walk in the mornings before breakfast, but there was no way I wanted to get up at the crack of dawn to do it.
    v tight gel walmart

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !