VICIRAGE.COM


As you might  notice since yesterday morning VICIRAGE has a new address, now it's VICIRAGE.COM. I'm truly happy because of this change. I started with blogspot because didn't now if I will not give up. But I'm still here, writing for you, expressing myself, it's almost 10 months ! That's why I decided to write from independent domain.


This weekend I was preparing a huge project which I will share with you soon. It will be something really great. Surprise is comming… it's worth to wait !

Winter break is very soon, it's last week in  school before two free weeks. On Friday I go with my parents and sister to mountains so it will be a week full of preparing and learning or my last exams. I hope that I will make a lot of cool photos there. luckily there's a lot of snow. Let's do the last week !








BLOUSE - CUBUS 


6 comments:

  1. cool, i want to do this eventually as well :)

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Que legal linda
    Beijos
    http://niviacoelhomakeup.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congatulations! Which hosting did you choose for your domain?

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats!

    http://fashionillustrationsbymc.altervista.org

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !