OMG, LOOK AT HER LIPS !



Hi my stylish readers !!!! As you can imagine it's one of my best lip glosses right now and it's Revlon one ! Burgundy love … It's Wednesday two days left to winter break, I'm so happy because of it and looking forward. I started buying last things and preparing my clothes. packing time is soon ! Tomorrow last day in school …


This photos are first photos from " bigger session ". It's only a sneak peak so stay tuned to see the rest. they will be very good, because made by very talented photographer. I'm going to learn for my last exams ! Have a nice day peeps !!!



FOT. ANETA DŁUGOŁĘDZKA 



5 comments:

  1. Pretty color

    Mel
    www.girlandthepolkadot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty lips ;)
    http://xblueberrysfashionx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Revlon products are always great! Awesome pictures, great blog too, just followed, keep up the great work!

    99 OUTFITS | LOOKBOOK | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN' | TWITTER | CHICTOPIA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !