GIRL IN THE RAIN


Good Morning loves ! It's Friday ! I can't believe that this week lasted so quickly and I'm happy because of free weekend. Sadly the weather is terrible ! It's raining almost all the time and everybody just want to stay in Bed. And I'm in my Bed to but it's about 6 o'clock and in few minutes I have to stand up at get ready to school. Another hard day in school but let's kick it off !


As the title said photos made in rain… It's quite warm, but rainy and very dark outside so I try to energize a bit my life with this colorful shirt. As I said spring is the best time to play with textures so checkered shirt is also a very good and stylish idea. Because I was in school in this outfit I also needed a bit of comfort, that's why I chose simply grey jeans and soft blazer. That's all ! No jewelry and very,  very light make-up.

As you can see this spring I also wear sneakers ! I decided to try to wear them every day, because it's really comfortable and in last months very stylish hahaha. Wearing dress or skirt and sneakers ! Of course ! That's the best example of this how we can play with fashion and mix other styles. Try to wear a sports blouse to a chic dress or just take your backpack to your hand like a normal bag, that's the biggest fashion in the world of clothing. We really have a lot of different ways to chose in our style.

The last I want to talk about is smile. Something easy but not banal. Everybody should smile even if you will have wrinkles because of it in about 30 years hahah. Even when you're sad and completely don't want to live stand up take a mirror, take a deep breath and smile. It really help ! Try to smile to other people on the street and say " have a nice day" to women in the shop. If everybody will smile, everybody will be happy ! When you see a happy person, what do yo think ? She's happy even when weather is bad, want to go sleep and don't want to go to work, so I can do it to !  That's all !

Fot. Marzanna Nadolna

















outfit of the day:
Shirt: Reserved 
Blazer: Only
Shoes: Converse 
Trousers: Top Shop 

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo's and I love your outfit xo
    http://justjessicalee.blogspot.com.aud

    ReplyDelete
  2. śliczne zdjęcia *_*
    donutworrybehappy.blogspot.com - zapraszam do mnie, nowy post z haulem i #OOTD z kucykami pony! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lighting is so pretty in these photos- so soft but still bright! And that's a really cute shirt.

    nolongergrey.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are sooo beautiful! I can't stop looking at your face! Haha, love your outfit especially the jacket <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. Świetnie wyglądasz :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie, MÓJ BLOG/ KLIK :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect laid back look! Love the gray skinnies.
    New follower!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello doll, thanks so much for the kind words on our blog :)
    What a lovely outfit, love the plaid with the grey, you are stunning!! :)

    Would you like to follow eachother on G+? :D

    Florals&Smiles
    Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !