AS YELLOW AS DAFFODIL


Good  Morning guys ! It's Saturday early morning and in few minutes  I'm off with my best friend for an open day in the high school where I want to go from September. I'm so excited to attend it and maybe meet some new people. It's breaking moment in my life. Changing school, meeting new people, learning in completely different way. High School ... I can't believe, I think like few days ago like a little girl I've been so happy because of my first day in primary school. Let's kick it off !

Education is one of the most important things in our life. It helps us to see world better, to understand what surround us ( physics noo hahaha ) and we really can't live normally without it. I'm really excited but nervous with choosing a new school, but I have to do that. Let's go !

This outfit was prepared in thoughts completely connected with spring. Yellow.. it's so much energetic colour, like a daffodil - i clearly love this flowers so much, as a sun every morning waking you up and lemonade, my favourite drink ever during the summer. All the good thoughts connected are with this beautiful, warm colour.

It's another article featuring to beautiful, prom propositions, gorgeous dresses wearing which every girl feels like a princes. As an addition to prepare whole look I decided to wear my gold - pearl earrings which are Dior inspired. Elegance is the first word which comes to my mind when I see this entire look.

 
fot. Marzanna Nadolna



















2 comments:

  1. Superowo wyglądasz !

    Zapraszam !
    http://karolina-nosal.blogspot.com/2015/04/basketball-sport.html

    Pozdrawiam !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! This dress looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! So pretty and perfect for spring :)

    http://www.itsmissivana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !