COCTAIL LOOK


Well hello ! It's Friday - yeey finally ! Who's happy like me ? It's warm again so I can play with my spring clothes a bit. But today another dress, cocktail dress which me reminds a bit Marylin Monroe ha ha. I had quite a good fun where shooting this beautiful dress, it's so flawless. I think it's the best option wen it's hot, because it's really light.


Dark, burgundy lips are a perfect way of make-up because it gives more classical chic. I just felt in love with this dress. Okay I have to go to school, I'm writing this article straight from my car ha ha, because I have no idea why my phone alarm turned off today ahahah. I'm so happy that the sun is everywhere now ! Have a nice day peeps !

Fot. Marzanna Nadolna


























6 comments:

  1. ślicznie wyglądasz, wszystko pięknie się komponuje i fryzura i makijaż, super! zdjęcia tez są bardzo ładne , widzę, że sama jesteś nimi zachwycona bo niektóre się powtarzają ;D

    http://lamodalena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. piękna sukienka i czerwień na ustach!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice dress! Very cute :)

    http://www.adelaacanski.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cudne zdjęcia i bardzo ładna stylizacja :) Podoba mi się ta czerwień na ustach :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Genialnie wyglądasz, tak kobieco!
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie, Mój blog/ klik! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Świetna sukienka.
    http://parkspati.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !