BOOMPY

Good Morning to you guys ! It's Monday. I'm not at school today, because it's the last day before the most important exams in my life. It's a free day to relax, write an article, spend some time with family and forget about this stress and all blended minds in my head. I'm super prepared and hope to have a very good score. Also after this exams I will have lessons at school, but it all will be lighter, without exams and home works. I just can't wait to Friday !


It was a hard weekend, I've been studying almost all the time. Now I threw all the books to my shelf and want to forget about them.Tomorrow I'm writing an exams from history and polish. I'm completely melted because of it, but never mind, it have to be good.This outfit is all about bumpy trousers in beige, which I absolutely love ! They are really, really, comfortable. Also t-shirt is a very good base under the most classical, black blazer. Classical chic and nice look, perfect for everyday. 












outfit of the day:
Blazer: Zara
Trousers: Bershka
Necklace: Stradivarius
Shoes: Kazar

4 comments:

  1. Pero que guapísima estas!!! Me encanta el look y los complementos son ideales....ánimo con los exámenes preciosa, un bsazo
    Te espero en Bajoelsombrerodesusan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pics :)
    Kiss

    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeśli mogę coś doradzić, to proponuję pisać notki również w języku polskim, to może zwiększyć twoją oglądalność, bo jednak nie każdy zna angielski, a blog jest bardzo fajny :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !