SKIN POWER


Good Morning everybody ! So it's Friday and I'm so my gosh ready for the weekend full of studying. I'm just afraid that my next weeks exams will go wrong. I was studying like all the past week and I'm more and more stressful with every day which comes. After this days for which I'm waiting so hard I will have so much time to take a lot of amazing photos, but today I prepared for you my home taken article about my current beauty, skin care favourites.







Dermika Pure
It's been my best series since about December. Toner and face washing gel. I've got very sensitive skin without a lot of acne problems so I can choose very sensitive and very nutritional cosmetics. I love to have very well toned skin before putting on my favourite cream. This products work absolutely lovely. If you have dry skin that will be perfect for you !



Yves Rocher Hydra Vegetal
I discovered it about two weeks ago, but even after this short time I can say that it will be my current beauty favourite. Ecological, vegetarian, white heaven. It makes skin purely soft like a silk. Really ! I use it twice a day and condition of my skin is about hundred times better now ! 



LANCOME 
First bottle of this blue essential I got when I was buying my very first Drama mascara by Lancome, but very quickly I bought another one. It's a blue make-up remover. I love it, because it's so delicate for my skin and don't make eyes red !


NEUTROGENA
There's nothing better that a good peeling. it makes my skin very soft and cleaned, but i can make it only once a week, because I'm allergic to grapefruit and have very, very sensitive skin. But It really works amazing. 

 EOS POWER !
AND HERE I WILL WRITE WITH BIG WORDS ! I LOVE THIS PRODUCTS. EVOLUTION OF SMOOTH ON YOUR LIPS. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ONE YOU HAVE TO BUY IT NOW !



7 comments:

  1. I love eos lipstick! Great collection :)

    http://cocktaildressnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh I love all the products you teach us ... perfect !!
    You in Bajoelsombrerodesusan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mają śliczne opakowania :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie, Mój blog/ KLIK :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amei o post, seu blog é muito bom, parabéns!!!
    Bju Bjus

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing such a beautiful blog here .Nice product has been shared here for skin. Good to know about this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep reading to discover the information that will help you improve your epidermis right away. Beauty tips for kids

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you have neither of these and instead must struggle with dry skin due to weather or climate location, you may be surprised to learn that your skin also has causes that go beyond the simple answer of no moisture.
    collagen cream loose skin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !