RISE & SHINE


Good Morning. One of the best weekends at home started from my sister's birthday, stay of my best friend at my home ( yeah it was a long, girls night ) and i got from her the most beautiful gift, a Vicirage's b-day cake. I can;t believe how much i love her ! I'm after my super exams and now I'm completely free like a bird. I have lessons at school, but we don't have exams it's like a time to spend with my class, our last two months. I can't believe that soon I will start high school.


It's as sunny as I can't believe that it's April, walks, coffees in the garden and this sun kissing your skin everyday now. I love to have a bit sun-kissed skin, because  I think that after this winter I have too light skin. i have to catch a bit of sun to my face. Wind in the hair, cozy shoes, flawless t-shirt and over sized leather shorts. That's all about this grey-black kind of the day and my beloved, pink Vernis Alma about which I forgot about during the winter.

Last days were like a bit crazy, but now it's time to chill, take photos write and have fun. I think I have to write a new quote : " eat, sleep and blog " ha ha. I just love days like yesterday. Lunch with daddy, small shopping, photos, dinner, b-day party, night with best friend. Who wants more ? I just try to do as much in my life as possible, because it's too short for me to be lazy and just don't do anything. We have to have fun !


















outfit of the day:
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: H&M
Bag: Louis Vuitton
T-shirt: Zara 
Watch: Quartz 
Lips: Chanel 

16 comments:

  1. Love your bag :D
    Nice post, kisses from Spain.

    http://www.memoriesapril.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sweetie:) You have a lovely blog! Thank you for leaving that beautiful comment at my blog:) So many sweet pictures here:) Have a great day!!

    www.dianalivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola guapisima, precioso post y preciosas fotos, me encantan te queda de cine los shorts, gracias por tus palabras en mi blog! te sigo y te espero en el mio si también te apetece
    besos de susana de piñadelys
    http://pinadelys.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so pretty :)

    http://cocktaildressnews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, dear! Thank you for visit on Fashion blog Shoponista Followed you now GFC. Hope ypu'll do the same ;)

    Fashion blog Shoponista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Piękna torbebka mojego kochanego Louis Vuitton ♥
    http://ysiakova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Louis Vouitton bag is absolutely beautiful; I love the color. Great photos. You look so beautiful. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely photos!You look amazing :)

    http://maariemarie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos and love glasses:)
    xx
    http://chicniceandcool.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Our loved your blog, I'm following him! your clothes are beautiful and loved the Louis Vuitton bag * - *

    www.nataliloure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !