MISS SUMMER

 I can't believe that it's been a week since I published the latest article. The summer is passing so quickly. It's like the half of summer just passed, I don't even know when. On Tuesday I'm leaving to London with my best friend and I just can't wait to. It will be a great challenge and an unforgettable adventure. I will have to start preparations really soon. I have a lot of free time right now, but don't have any inspiration to write to take photos. I think I need to chill out a little bit with writing. I don't mean closing VICIRAGE, no way ! I mean writing like one or two articles weekly. It's summer right ?!


So this look is all about the light seance of summer. The weather is pretty cray right know, because it's hot, another hour it's shitty and rainy so I have to dress light, but pretty warm in case of rain. Of course everything have to be4 really comfortabe.







1 comment:

  1. You look so cute, love your top <33
    http://www.lenouveaugrunge.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !