MYSTERIOUS

 Good Morning everybody ! Today is first pretty warm day this week and I'm going to spend it by the lake and catch some sun, because the weather lately is more than terrible. Cold and rainy - the most popular words about the weather last week. I hate it so much, but even when the water was freezing I kicked off the shooting in the water. I think it's my first session when dressed up in a dress and make-up I'm like swimming in the lake ha ha. But this photos had to be a kind of art.


I really like to play with another kinds of photography and also blog posts. During the summer I try to be more inspired and that's all. I don't want to publish most casual photos just to write well anything. I try to have a good occasion or a couple of really great photos to publish. So keep your mind inspired and have a nice day !






9 comments:

  1. These images are breath-taking! you look utterly beautiful...
    like a water fairy!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty photos!

    crejzzzooll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning pics! Thanks for your comment in my blog, would you like to follow each other?

    http://julesonthemoon.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are lovely photos! The black and white effect looked great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cudowne zdjęcia!
    zazdroszczę ci urody! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely amazing pictures, hun

    xx

    Nicoleta || http://reinventyourself.guide

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cudowny pomysł na sesję ;)
    Śliczne wyglądasz :33
    Pozdrawiam
    world-of-crazy-sisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !