THIS CUTE ONE

Good Morning everyone ! So today I will know to which high school I will go, it's like we will know the results of recrutation in about three hours and I'm super, super nervous about it, but keep fingers crossed guys ! So we have summer and I must admit that I've got so amazing time which I spend all with my friends and even now I'm at my friends house. Vacation from dreams, just can't wait for the upcoming trips !


Finally we can also feel the real summer weather. It's hot as hell and I love it ! It's finally time to wear the most cute dresses. As this one is my favourite one I can't wait to show you more of them. This colour is also my obsession. The strong navy blue with other shades of this amazing colour. I just can't love it ! It's also the biggest fun to mix all the details. 

I want to wish you all guys an amazing time and I'm so sorry that I'm not writing so much, but sometimes it's worth to be offline.








outfit of the day:
Dress: H&M
Bag: Mohito 

3 comments:

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !