I'M NOT STORY TELLER

 The middle of another, just boring week, summer is passing so quickly and currently I'm just doing nothing. Sounds boring right ? And it is. I don't even know what happened to me last week, but since I came back from Pyromagic 2015 festival I'm completely out of energy. Whole days spent at home and I think it's finally time to wake up and go to people. I'm writing this article and must admit I don't have any plans for today, but I will just go with my parents to the city. It's like I'm all the time reading a very good book, but I'm out of life. Oh come on !



I'm usually full of energy, but I don't know what happened to me, so let's talk a bit about the outfit. It's a fashion blog right ? Not my diary to write how boring is my life right now ha ha ha. So black. The main colour in this look. Even when I broke it with a light bag and funny sneakers it's still full of chic and this mysterious darkness. Why not ? That was a perfect combo for the night of festival, which I spent almost all in a fancy Thai restaurant.

When I've been choosing pieces for this look, I've been looking for some great details, to make this cozy look, more fancy. Jewels, thankfully to their magic I survived, because when I've been packing for festival, I've been so tired after a London trip that I forgot about something chic for the restaurant evenings. How lucky we are that can use a magic of Jewels !









outfit of the day:
Shoes: Nike 
Overall: Stradivarius
Bag: BCBG 
Ring: DKNY

4 comments:

  1. Pretty dress!

    crejzzzooll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetnie wyglądasz, piękne zdjęcia,
    zapraszam do mnie :*
    http://ysiakova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. sometimes we just need to take some time to relax.
    you look lovely in all black!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nossa amei suas fotos e seu vestido é lindo ^^

    www.nataliloure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !