ON THE GO

Good Morning loves ! A super hot day ahead and I'm finally home ! After crazy two weeks in London and Szczecin attending to Pyromagic fireworks festival ! I love to travel and don't like to go back home, this time I'm happy to be here, because it's like : HELLO ! 3 WEEKS OF SUMMER LEFT !So it's time to spend with friends and doing whatever I want. I will just live my way.


London was pretty amazing I just felt in love with this city. All the people, styles, cultures... I love a kind of mixes lie this, because you can just be yourself. In smaller cities when you for example will make your eyebrows blue all the people will be glaring at you and thinking that you're weird, in London, it's normal, it's just : your style, your life, do what you want to do. And I love this way of thinking ! Where everyone is just independent.

The outfit you can see today, is a festival outfit. As every year, I've been attending to Pyromagic festival. I love the fireworks displays. All the lights and music. It's just so nice to watch such a good performance. The outfit have to be pretty cozy, but it's summer guys ! Jeans shorts, high - waisted of course and gray t-shirt. What a great combo ! I can't really forget about this beautiful, black bag. Just felt in love with this piece !









outfit of the day:
Shorts: Zara
T-shirt: Top Shop

4 comments:

  1. Śliczna jesteś, idealna figura! :)
    http://juyhinsignificant.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ale się ładnie opaliłaś. :) świetny outfit. pozdrawiam ciepło i dołączam do obserwatorów.

    xiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear you look great! a beautiful shorts
    I need your help, if you click on the links Shein here ??

      http://fashionelja.blogspot.com/2015/08/boho-and-chic.html
    and in a previous post

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER SZORTY!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2015/08/totem-print-bikini.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !