TO THE TOP

Good Morning peeps ! Wow, so last couple of days was  so good and so crazy. I spent a couple of days in capital city of Poland - Warsaw and it was such a great experience ! But now I'm back, 10 days before the school is going to start, and sadly yesterday I had  to take part in a funeral. I hate things like this, it's so sad and make my crying all the time. I just had to survive this day, what was really hard for me. But now it's time yo celerate the end of summer break !


But to increase a humor a bit, photos are excellent ha ha. Bohemian style, cozy, fluffy, easy outfit, I just loved it ! Burgundy compared with black, is there any more beautiful comparison of colours ?! I don't think so ! It's timeless, beautiful and bohemian. Why I'm still repeating a word - BOHO ? I felt in love with it. This chic mixed with fix of colours and cozinnes. How fashionista can't love that ?!

Birkenstock ... It took me so much time to find the perfect ones ! I'm not a fan on buying shoes online, so what I decided to do ! Find the model of my dreams, Arizona ones in a shop. Easy ? Nothing about that ! In my city there's no place I can buy them. When I went to London I've been sure I will buy them. But, I forgot they are very popular right now, so they were sold out in all the shops. That's how Victoria came back to Poland completely sad. But completely by accident I found them in Warsaw, I just forgot about them, knew that they're just sold out and I went into a shop to look for some running shoes. There's no my size again and one moment my mum said, look at this shoes, who wear something like this everyday ? She found Birkenstock ! And luckily my size ha ha. So here they are ! 










outfit of the day:
Romper: H&M
Shoes: Birkenstock
Bag: New Look

6 comments:

  1. Great outfit! :)

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bag ;)
    kiss

    http://inspirationswithm.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Burgundy is a really beautiful color and your fringe's kimono is amazing! I'm Eni, blogger from Italy....If you want, take a look at my blog and let me know what you think. Kisses,
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THE BOHO !!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !