UP INTO IT

Yaay ! So it's like the last week of summer and I should be sad, but today is going to be pretty exciting ! Why ? Well, today is the first day of integration in my new school. It means I'm going to meet all the new people and I'm super, super excited about it ! I hope all the people will be so nice, I just can't wait for it ! Next two days, will be pretty good I feel …


Last couple of days was also pretty good and crazy, but finally I found some time for you, to take photos and write a good post. How I love it ! I feel so bad always when I'm gone for a long time … So today I'm presenting you a bit different session ! Realised in a bit more creative way than usual. And I love the results, what about you ? Please write in the comment below ;).

Lace shorts, lace shorts, lace shorts ! Comfy and nice ! And they're white ! I'm so obsessed with this color lately ha ha. I haven't been wearing printed clothing for such a long time, but lately I bought the printed t-shirt and decided to get into it again. Grey, simple I think I can try it ! And the portion of details. My beeelooved bag by BCBG and a pair of creamy sneakers. Comfy, easy and effective combo to wear everyday to feel, nice, confident and perfect !












outfit of the :
T-shirt - Sinsay
Shorts: Dresslink.com
Shoes: Sinsay
Bag: BCBG

11 comments:

  1. good outfit, I have a similar shorts :)

    http://somethingbykatep.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute pictures <33
    http://www.lenouveaugrunge.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesteś taka sliczna, kocham czytac twoje posty;p zazdroszcze urody;p ( przy okazji polepszam ang)
    Obserwuje i licze na rewanz.
    Zapraszam do siebie:) (nowy post- bal gimnazjalny!) :D (OBS=OBS)

    moohox3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pics!!! Great job doll!!!!
    I love your lace shorts!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    My Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a good look! ;)
    Have a nice weekend :)

    Can you follow me back?
    If you comment my post, I will comment your five posts! :)
    http://www.sandrakopko.com/2015/08/red-lady.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these pics dear!
    You're stunning!
    Kisses
    Martina
    http://www.pinkbubbles.it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ! You look so gorgeous girl !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow ! You look so gorgeous girl !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope you had a great first day in new school. Mine is comming soon too and i'm excited as well.
    I love your lacy shorts, so chick; real shame summer is almost over.

    xx
    Danny

    d'stars
    *d'stars*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !