CHECKERED

Friday ! How quickly this week passed ! I'm so so happy for the weekend, even when I have some more test to survive today. The thought that it's time for a little party and chill out makes me so happy ! Finally don't have to learn so much. Whole two, free days ! ( Or one because Monday test are also a bit hard ). Doesn't meter have a lovely weekend !

The black and white, checkered classic ! Yaas, and this gray kinda of theme. I love photos so specially, i can't even explain you why, but this ones stole my heart, especially this ones on stairs. What do you think about this pretty cute, simple outfit ? Let me know in a comment below. September is coming to an end and the fall is coming so quickly. I can't imagine wearing all this tones of clothes again, I need a little shopping to relax and buy some comfy clothes.








outfit of the day:
Jeans: Top Shop
Shoes: Sinsay
Shirt: Bershka
T-shirt: H&M

3 comments:

  1. Świetna stylówka, sama nad taką myślałam :D
    http://ysiakova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome pictures!♥
    I really love your style, thats why i have become a follower of your blog :)
    This hairstyle is very nice
    xo KitCatx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit!! Love the black and white.

    xx Kasey

    www.kasestyles.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !