INFLUENCE

 Hey there ! It's like super cool morning here in Poland right now and sadly I can't wear the coziest sweater today, because of school photo shot. Always because of that I'm happy like a child, but not today when my whole positive energy is gone ! I'M OUT OF ENERGY ! Weekend just finished and I cant wait for the next one. I'm tired of going to school, but happy I can learn every day. Oh my feeling today are strange and mixed at all. I think it will be better if I will just left you a portion of good photos.



I hope you will love this super gray outfit which I love, because of this backless dress and my comfy something which I have on the top. Let meknow in the comment below if you like it !













outfit of the day:
Bag: BCBG
Dress: Sinsay
Bracelet: Monnari 

6 comments:

  1. I like very much this basic outfit, especially your beautiful dress and your amazing slip.on!!! Have a nice day, kisses,
    Eni,

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic look :)

    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful outfit :). I found your blog recently and I like your style!

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply comfortable, i love the shoes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !