01/10/2015

 Good Morning ! So it's happily the last day of the week ! Last ? For some lucky people like me yaas ! It's not exactly the same weekend, because I'm leaving to another city for classes, economy classes, because lately I'm a bit interested in it and I just want to do something this way. And there's the whole problem in my head which I can't stop thinking about.


When I was going to high school I thought that I know what I will be doing what I want to write on my final test, but when I started school I wondered that I'm more interested in something completely different. It's like during my whole life my parents have been always telling me that I should be  Doctor. It was more like their choice and I was totally okay with it, I thought that I want it too ! But I understand that it's probably not my thing, I prefer thinking about financial job, economy or something connected with it.

Now I'm just in the middle of nowhere and just have no idea what to do, but I will give some time to myself and I will just see what will be going on. My entire life, I just have to decide about what I want to do for my entire life soon. It's so close, I need to get ready for the moment when I will have to decide...













outfit of the day:
Sweater: Mango 
Jeans: Only 

21 comments:

  1. I understand! and I have the same sentence :-) I love Ure look, kiss and hello from Poland, haha,

    http://nataliazarzycka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this outfit! The fact that you paired these jeans and sweater with those heels just makes it so beautiful!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the place, the walls! I love your outfit, your elegant shoes! I love everything in this post!

    x, Kat of Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pięknie wyglądasz :*

    crejzzzooll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a nice look i love the heels
    they make the entire look so classy
    lovely

    with love your AMELY ROSE

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so pretty!!! And those are great jeans :)

    COOCOO FOR COCO

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a classic outfit! So in love with those distressed boyfriend jeans and love that you paired it with an oversized sweater for a comfy look but kept things classy with the pumps. And we all go through periods of not exactly knowing what our next path will be. i am sure with time you will figure out what you want to pursue in life. Best of luck to you, girl!

    Rae | Love from Berlin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rewelacja! Sweter chyba Ci podkradnę :*:*

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how casual this outfit is! Those shoes look amazing on you. You're young! You have plenty of time to figure out what you want to do :) I just finished my undergraduate studies and am taking some time to relax and explore other opportunities I'm interested in.

    Jasmine | The Sixth Disney Princess

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simple and easy but very chic

    www.emerjadesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing! You write so interesting posts and make very beautiful photos! Like your blog! Keep doing it!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !