THE UNIFORM

Do you have school uniforms ? Because I don't. And I think it's such a waist and luck at the same time ! When I was in the primary school I had to wear a special t-shirt and cardigan with school's emblem, but now I don't really have to. It's quite lovely to dress up in this fancy and comfy way for school, but it can also make life much easier to wear specially prepared outfits ... 


Okay ! It was a joke ! I'm so happy that I can dress up the way I want ! As a fashionista I may not survive in a school with uniforms, without any fun compared with dressing up every morning ! It's like I should to dress up this way to make a little experiment and I really loved this look. The nice, simple girl in grey all everything. The cute shirt and t-shirt with a collage print. Absolutely my favourite piece are over-knee socks ! I have never worn them before ha ha. An impressive experience. 

Do you like to dress up the way like this ? Let me know in the comment down below and please also follow me on the social media :) You can find all the links on the sidebar. Have a lovely day ! Kisses ! 










outfit of the day:
Sneakers: Converse
Over-knee socks: Zara
Skirt: Forever 21
T-shirt: Terranova

15 comments:

  1. Świetna stylizacja :)

    crejzzzooll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! I go to an all-girls private school and I have a uniform. For the most part, I like it since I hate waking up early to pick out an outfit and put on makeup and such…but sometimes I wish I could wear my cutest outfits to school and experiment!

    xoxo, Caroline | carolinevsworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute skirt, I love all the pleats!
    I never had a uniform back when I was in school so I've never really thought about having to wear one, haha
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all have our own uniforms we create for ourselves, because sometimes life is easier when you have one.
    Chic on the Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the grey!

    God bless,
    Xo, Claire
    http://www.littlemissfashionqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute look, love that skirt and shirt. Thank you so much for your kind words on my blog. I really appreciate.
    You are welcome to follow me if you like. Following you already on google+, facebook, gfc, pinterest and instagram. :)
    Take care
    claudiapersi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. A magic uniform! You look great!

    http://springinsoul.blogspot.ru

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cute spin on the classic uniform style!


    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  9. bardzo mi się podoba ten look :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !