CLASSY IS THE ORIGINAL BLACK

 Happy Sunday loves ! It's like a super keep on going kind of a weekend. I have so much to do, especially learn lately, but let's kick it off ! The worst thing you can do is to give up ! No excuses ! When you're too tired just drink a cup of coffee or do some jogging ! I'm thinking about making a kind of more practical article, about my learning tips ? What do you think about it ? Never mind… There's also a good moment to take the camera and take some photos. My best rule ever …


So yesterday I took a part in quite great photo shoot with so many amazing photographer's ! And here I can present you the first effects ! So classy, so beautiful I just felt in love with this pics, don't you ? I'm just super happy like a kid, when I can take part in projects like that. And the most important I love to write for you, especially when I got from you so many nice comments and complements as lately ! Thank you so much for you support !

All black everything. Timeless elegance. Kipp it classy. Simple is chick. All the rules that can describe this super simple black outfit. It looks absolutely insane I must admit ! I love using one colour in different textures. Loose, over sized shirt compared with leather trousers and this kind of shiny heels ! Everything touched with the sun bits. The day was cold, but the sun was so amazing. I love sun, I'm a kind of person loving hot weather and sun, but when I have to choose between cool day without sun and freezing day with clear sky and sun I will ALWAYS  choose this second option. I don't even know why !

I wish you all an amazing Sunday with your family or friends ! Don't forget to do something productive and something what will make your future more beautiful ! Have a lovely day and stay inspired ! XOXO

Huge thanks for the photos to RS FOTOGRAFIA


outfit of the day:
Shorts: H&M
Shirt: HAWIK
Shoes: KAZAR 

48 comments:

  1. in love with shorts!
    http://zielonoma.blogspot.it/2015/10/copy-paste-and-we-buyforyou-package.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you look great! beautiful shorts

    http://fashionelja.pl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cudowne zdjęcia!

    crejzzzooll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Piekne zdjecia! :) Wygladasz fantastycznie!
    Dziekuje za przemily komentarz, obserwuje bloga! Zapraszam do siebie, jesli ci sie podoba zaobserwuj, bedzie mi bardzo milo!

    Pearl in Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look stunning! I love your brows by the way.
    Beautetude

    ReplyDelete
  6. Swietne zdjecia!

    Cieplutkie pozdrowienia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice pic,
    have a good day :)
    xoxoxo

    http://palermostreetstyle.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the skirt so much and your are so gorgeous! love your style!


    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh my goodness this look is on another level I love it.You look so gorgeous.Your new GFC fan.Keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great outfit, I love this shirt. It goes perfectly with the shorts!

    http://sarawritesadiary.blogspot.si/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your look is very glamorous!Perfect eighties inspirations!
    kiss
    www.theladycracy.it

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous outfit! You look so pretty in it! :)

    Yours,
    Julia


    Littlest Fashion Show

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cool photos, love them!
    http://chicniceandcool.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. those shorts are so stylish! :D

    Have a great week!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  15. love the whole black outfits <3 you looks so beautiful!

    xx,
    www.liviapangdoko.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Woww...this look is absolutely stunning and amazing pictures dear.
    I love your blog and your look.Thank you for visited my blog and leaving kindly comment.
    I following you on Google+,LookBook and GFC member,Facebook.
    Let keep in touch dear.
    A lot love,XOX Kintan

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous, lady! Such a pretty shoot!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  18. you look so beautiful and the outfit is just so on point. love it<3
    www.rebelrebel.co x

    ReplyDelete
  19. You can never go wrong with all black looks! You look so darling in those leather shorts!

    be the plebeian

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this pics, omg!!!
    I don't really like black but I have to agree that is such a very elegant color, super chic!!
    xoxoƸӜƷ

    Johanna,
    http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look lovely! I love your outfit :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is the perfect look, i love the leather shorts!
    Ilenia's wardrobe
    http://ileniaswardrobe.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  23. super elegante e bellissima

    http://bellodiesseredonna.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such gorgeous photos! Looks very editorial. XO, Ellese

    Rock.Paper.Glam.

    ReplyDelete
  25. So nice photo! :) Have a nice day now :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look really great!
    You have a really nice blog, what do you say about follow each other? I will follow you back!
    Keep in touch!

    xo,
    Priceless Ambition

    ReplyDelete
  27. Great post! beautiful blog! Would you like to follow each other on GFC ? Let me know! Kiss! 🍄🍁🍂🌂☔

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hi lovely, I agree, the color black is o classy and elegant. You look beautiful on this look and you hair is gorgeous.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Glamoury Armory Blog

    ReplyDelete
  29. Such a perfect casual outfit! Absolutely love the styling here!

    Diana Cloudlet
    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. your blog is very good I was glad to visit your blog. in wait behind yah visit http://obatkankerprostatherbalsite.blogspot.co.id/2015/09/cara-menyembuhkan-mata-minus-tinggi.html

    ReplyDelete

  31. I have never give up to have a life style like yours, your life is wonderful one. Regards: Sopherth a Writer at Blogger Technical Support best blog tutorial supporter.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love your outfit, such a beautiful outfit!
    XX
    kevinluo pin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !