RETRATO

 Fall is here. Everyone wants to have a beautiful fall, with colorful tress, pumpkin cookies and hot chocolate, but the fact is that the last weeks weather was shitty. It’s been raining all the time. i just can’t stand it ! There was even no way to take any photos. I’ve been just learning and preparing all the stuff for the lessons on weekend. Yes ! I was on the go again for the weekend. I was studying economy so hard, but I love that science so much !


Today's article is writing in a little hurry, because it's Tuesday morning and I have to eat breakfast and go to school. I don't even heave five minutes so I wish you all a beautiful day and leaving you with the portion of this beautiful fall portraits. Dark lips are back for the season ha ha. 



LIPS : CHANEL 

20 comments:

  1. Love your lipstick! Rain and pics really to combine :(

    http://cocojeans.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your braid dear!!
    Kisses from Spain!

    Mónica Sors

    MES VOYAGES À PARIS

    SOFT TONES OUTFIT OF THE DAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. This kind of shade is the perfect one for autumn :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty lipstick!

    crejzzzooll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool lipstick colour ;)

    follow my blog if you like and let me know so I can follow back

    -My 90's Bombshell Outfits-

    | Facebook | LOOKBOOK| IG@suvarna_gold | Bloglovin
    | Advertise your blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you :) I don't follow back :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Submit your selfies and pics
    http://gagnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Are you fun addict submit your selfies and photos

    http://gagnow.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !