THE DARK SIDE

 New hair, new look, new beginning… I needed a radical change, so I decided to cut and colour my hair. Messy lob, I think I would like it. I just had my very first day in the new hairstyle and I must admit i felt pretty good wearing it ! Effortless, messy, just perfect ! A bit more rocky style. the style transformation perfect for the new season which just came. hello fall !


Rainy days, cold air, dark sky, clouds everywhere, but there's something beautiful. And I'm not talking about tones of chocolate hidden everywhere, I'm talking about the leaves. All the beautiful, warm shadows, which just rescue the whole situation of coolness and sadness. I love them so freaking much ! And the theme of the photos featuring them is also so insane …

The character of the photos is pretty dark, scary and like live form a horror some moments , but that was my kind of artistic thought yesterday. I'm currently fascinated by Dante's Inferno, Hell you now ha ha. That's just momental inspiration, I'm not becoming dark, don't worry ha ha. At the end I wanted to write you the quote which i found lately, maybe it will inspire you as much as it inspired me…

" THE ONLY THING STANDING BETWEEN YOU & YOUR GOAL IS THE BULLSHIT STORY YOU KEEP TELLING YOURSELF" ~ JORDAN BELFORT












outfit of the day:
Shirt: Bershka
Jeans: Top Shop

23 comments:

  1. Przepiekne, klimatyczne zdjęcia!
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie, mój blog/KLIK :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos, you look great!

    crejzzzooll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. odważne włosy :) śliczna pomadka, stylizacja w sumie też!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are beautiful! I loved every single expect of your blog. keep doing what you believe in because you write really beautifully.
    by the way I am from Israel and me and my besti just started our own blog so I would really appriciate if you will go check it out thank you . it will mean a lot to me. - justaddsugar139.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love so much your hair! you look beautiful! Great pics too!
    kisses!
    http://moonflowercloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your blog is so amazing, wow, i love it. Your Photos are so inspire, wow!
    Now I must following you.

    Sophie♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing post :)

    http://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/
    http://ordinaryblondie9.blogspot.hr/2015/10/on-road.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really amazing pictures dear and totally love your lipstick! <3
    Simimaus

    ReplyDelete
  9. Te zdjecia i outfit sa po prostu boskie!!
    Napatrzec sie nie moge!
    Kinga x

    www.rockthisrunway.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !