FLARE

 Good Morning ! Wow ! This week passed so quickly. I think I'm again in this repeating cycle of school life. I'm waking up, going to school, then learning, going to sleep. Routine right ? But it's finally weekend and I'm again on the go for the economy lessons, but I'm going to do this. Working hard today means better tomorrow. So guys never give up ! Work ...


This photos are a bit different. Usually my photo shoots are made after school with a bit of super added make-up and you know ... This one is different. I wanted to show you how I really look when I go to school. Maybe it's not a huge difference, but I wanted to show that no one normally wears this perfect kind of make-up and super chic clothes with tones of jewelry...

Mascara and a bit of foundation, no jewelry, over sized sweater and leather trousers ! That's my definition of favourite look for school during fall. Looks great ? I don't even care ! We are going to school for more important thing that looking perfect, we're going to meet new friends and learn. Okay I need to go ! Breakfast is waiting hahah.








outfit of the day:
Sweater: Top Shop
Leather Trousers: Only
Shoes: Ryłko 

18 comments:

  1. Mi też ten tydzień bardzo szybko zleciał! Śliczne zdjecia!

    crejzzzzooll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. super klimat fotek i piękne skórzane spodnie!
    Zapraszam ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. piękny portret :) stylizacja też, zwłaszcza spodnie..tylko w mojej dawnej szkole bym zamarzła w tym swetrze! tam w kurtce nawet zimno człowiekowi było :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute outfit! You still look stylish :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely look and amazing boots
    kiss
    new post http://sarameirelesthesnowwhite.blogspot.pt/2015/10/das-was-bleit.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. u look absolutely stunner in this look. Great styling.
    New Post on my blog, do drop by soon ,<3
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your blog!! It's so professional! Keep doing what you believe in you are really good at it ❤️�� By the way I am from Israel and me and my friend just started are own blog so I'll really appreciate if you check it out . - justaddsugar139.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved your blog!! It's so professional! Keep doing what you believe in you are really good at it ❤️�� By the way I am from Israel and me and my friend just started are own blog so I'll really appreciate if you check it out . - justaddsugar139.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing pics! Love how you mixed black leather pants!
    kisses!
    http://moonflowercloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !