AUTUMN VIBES



For me fall weather has always been a kind of strange. I feel like some days you're just kind of in between summer and winter and you truly don't know how to dress up? Should I throw on my coat or I am going to be too warm ? What about scarf or gloves ? It's a weird situation when the temperature is changing and you're feeling crazy. It's not easy to find perfect balance. So I'm just fixing it up to keep nice and warm.



The good thing about fall is that the colours are just insane, isn't it ? I can't get enough of glaring at all the shades hanging on the trees. It would be perfect if it wouldn't be so cloudy, windy and you know ... I just love the hot weather, but yeah, the autumn is seriously the best time to experiment with fashion.

Oh yes, I also wanted to apologize that I haven't been writing so much currently, but high-school life is much harder than I expected, I don't have free time, still something to do, to learn to write ... I will keep going and try to post for you more often. Promise !


outfit of the day:
Skirt ( it's a dress haha ) : Stradivarius
Sweater: H&M
Shoes: Ryłko 
Lips: Inglot 

23 comments:

  1. Zimno, klasycznie, elegancko - ślicznie :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yess, fall is strange haha Beautiful ootd!

    crejzzzooll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a amazing look and i love your bag,so gorgeous.
    Great pictures anyway.
    Kisses xox

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simple yet chic look<3 Love your knitwear and bag, I really love your style! Would you like to follow each other?? If so, let me know.

    Kisses Ashon

    http://www.ashonfashionary.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't accept f4f but thank you for so many nice words :)

      Delete
  5. Beautiful outfit.

    Nina
    http://www.ninasstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are perfect my dear in this fall's shooting. Love your sweater and his color. Lovely outfit. I adore your skirt, and that hat is fantastic Have a nice day, kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    Eniwhere Fashion
    Eniwhere Fashion Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a cute outfit! You look so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Obsessed with your blog! Definitely followed :) Thanks for visiting and commenting on mine <3 Visit again soon!

    Kaylyn Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !