EFFORTLESS

 It's 2am, so I can actually say Good Morning guys ! It's officially Monday ha ha ! Bye weekend hello new week, new adventures and new classes ... Yes, that's why I'm writing for you so early, it's a kind of break in studying for me. Today I have a super huge history test and I'm still learning ! I'm trying to keep on going,  but I'm becoming more and more tired, oh come on ! I can do it, right ?!


I'm super busy lately, leaving between house and school and extra classes, I stuck inside this routine, I'm going to school, it's dark outside, I'm coming back home, it's dark again. It's terrible that this story repeats almost every day. Only weekend is a kind of a break, to stay cozy and just do something for yourself, I mind Friday evening and Saturday, because Sunday is for studying again for Monday ha ha. Two short days to watch TV, sleep, chill out, do some exercises and you know, this all relaxing stuff.

Or sometimes you can get a free Sunday too as I did today and spend the whole night studying and drinking liters of green tea to not fall asleep, because  stoped drinking coffee. I've been drinking too much of this drink lately and I saw that my condition and my skin are getting much worse, so I decided to drink it only occasionally. It will be just better for me and my body. I'm just trying to keep as healthy as possible. Okay have a nice day ! Keep positive and let's do  this week !








OUTFIT OF THE DAY:
Shoes: Ryłko
Trousers: Only
Sweater: Top Shop 
Lips: NYX

17 comments:

  1. Cudnie wygladasz! Jaki to jest kolor od NIX?
    Kinga x

    www.rockthisrunway.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Całośc wygląda fenomenalnie!
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie, mój blog/KLIK :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. śliczna z Ciebie dziewczyna i masz super fryzurę :)

    http://lamodalena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful outfit!

    crejzzzooll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. prosto i klasycznie - tak jak lubię. super :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing post dear! You have a wonderful blog:)
    What about following each other on Instagram, Bloglovin, Twitter?.. :)

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !