REMEDY

 HELLO WEEKEND ! The hardest weekend of my life, because the trimester in my school is coming to an end and I'm learning like all the time. You might remember when I've been writing the latest article ha ha. To make things worse it's so cold. Gosh ! I hate the weather, but the good site is that December is coming. Christmas, my birthday and you know hahah. i just love this all winter preparations, but not the same winter.



I already started buying Christmas supplies and all the boring lessons I'm spending on Pinterest looking for some Christmas inspirations, gifts haha. The best time of the year. But now I need to go to study, so forgive me, but this article will be a bit shorter. Wish me a luck peeps ! Bye !





OUTFIT OF THE DAY:
Shoes: Ryłko
Trousers: Top Shop
Top: Top Shop
Sweater: Zara Men 

10 comments:

  1. super sweterek, widać, że cieplutki, fajne połączenie <3
    Zapraszam ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetnie wyglądasz, uwielbiam takie ciepłe zestawy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Świetna stylizacja!

    crejzzzooll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look,soo cosy! :)
    xx
    MMR
    http://mmshopaholic.blogspot.com.es/2015/11/denim-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely looks !
    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always look so gorgeous and stylish! I love your cardigan so much :) Perfect for the season!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !