WINTER BREAK


Hi ! It's been a long time! So I just started a winter break and I'm super excited about that. Tomorrow I'm leaving to Spain. First Barcelona for one day and then Valencia for 11 days. I just can't wait to be reunited with my friend Maria and her family. It's been two years since I lived there on an exchanging program. It will be an amazing time with all this people who I miss so much and I'm also going to prepare for you some photos.


Stay tuned guys! And see you soon. I have to wake up in 3 hours so it's time to go to sleep I guess! Bye !






6 comments:

  1. Bardzo podoba mi się Twoja kurtka :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie, mój blog/KLIK :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super photos! I hope that this break will be great for you!

    crejzzzooll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. bardzo mi się podoba ten zestaw !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bardzo ładna ta parka i fajne zdjęcia :D

    Zachęcam Cię do wzięcia udziału w rozdaniu na moim blogu, w którym możesz wygrać wybraną przez siebie śliczną torebkę:
    ROZDANIE KLIK

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, amzing photos dear. I lovin the first photo so much!
    Kisses from germany, Sophie♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos and you look gorgeous on your outfit !

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for every comment you add. It's the biggest motivation for me !